TeraFlex 2.5” Lift Kit W/Shocks Extensions For 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK 4 Doors
The ultra-simple TeraFlex JKU 2.5” Lift Kit comes with the basic parts needed to fit larger tires for increased ground clearance for better off-road capability without compromising on road handling. Every TeraFlex suspension system is engineered with drivability and performance in mind. Properly developed suspension geometry, roll center, and load tuning ensures that all factory stability controls remain functional and within the parameters that Jeep originally engineered into the vehicle. Not only do TeraFlex kits drive straight, but they will crawl over anything to get you there and back!
We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks or TeraFlex 9550 VSS shocks. These are the only shock absorbers engineered to work with TeraFlex lift coil springs to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. 2.5” Coil Spring Base Lift Kits are offered with TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks or with shock extensions or without shock absorbers. Falcon Performance Shocks are available separately.
• JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• Lift Height: 2.5”
• Max Tire Diameter: 35"
• 2.5” Lift Coil Springs (JKU Front: # 1853102 & JKU Rear: # 1854102)
• Spacer Lift Rear Track Bar Frame Bracket Kit (2.5” Lift) (# 1954202)
• 2.75" Front Upper Bump Stop Extension Kit (# 1953800)
• 2.75” Rear Lower Bump Stop Strike Pad Kit (# 1954700)
• 10.75” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (2.5” Lift) (# 1744500)
• Rear Lower Coil Spring Retainer (# 4954300)
• Rear Brake Line Relocation Kit (# 4304400)
• Front Upper Shock Extension Kit (# 1553800)
• Rear Upper Shock Extension Kit (# 1554800)
• All necessary hardware
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5” backspacing