Baja Designs LP9 Pro White Driving Combo Pattern Round LED Light Kit
This Combo Kit Come With 2 Baja Designs LP9 Pro Features 11,025 Lumens And Baja Designs Wire Harness For LP9 Lights! The LP9 utilizes 9 forward projecting LEDS to produce 11,025 Lumens at 105 watts, and 6 LEDs for Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT) which produce 1,140 lumens at 10.5 watts per side. The IPT provides an incredible 200° spread of usable light.
The housing was designed to provide exceptional heat dispersion by using Direct Ducted Cooling, which allows air to travel from the front of the housing to the rear. With a day-time running light, low, and high power mode, the LP9 will fulfill all your lighting needs.
Available in a standard model that is perfect for a wide range of off-road use, as well as a Racer Edition configuration that is designed for the demands of high speed driving. The Racer Edition has similar power draw, but produces a much tighter pattern, providing higher visibility at greater distances. Both models feature uService technology, which allows customers to change the lens pattern and color depending on driving conditions, or simply when they want to refresh the lens.
The Baja Designs harness is designed to connect 2 pair of LP9 / LP6 Pro lights to your 12V electrical system. This harness is all you will need to in order to get full versatility and functionality from your LP9 or LP6 lights!
- Satisfactions Guarantee: 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Complete Purchase Protection
- uService®: Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView®: All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™: Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive®: Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight: Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Wiring harness with plug and play Deutsch style connectors
- Built in splitter to power two LP9 or LP6 Lights
- Large automotive style ring terminals
- 3-position, 30amp DC Rated, DPDT, On-Off-On Switch to operate high and low beam independently
- Extra wire lead with splice connector to operate amber daytime running light (DRL)
- 20A/40A Relay & 30 amp inline fuse
- 12 foot length for battery to instrument cluster
- 15 foot length for instrument cluster to light mounting location
- Forward Projecting Lumens: 11,025 Utilizing 9 LEDs
- Forward Projecting Wattage/Amps: 105W / 7.6A
- IPT Lumens: 2,280 Utilizing 6 LEDs
- IPT Wattage/Amps: 21W / 1.52A
- Backlight Wattage/Amps: 2.8W / 0.2A
- Dimensions: 8" Diameter/ 3.25" Depth
- Weight: 6.5lbs
- Mating Connector: DT06-4S Deutsch
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Bezel: Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- 2 Baja Designs LP9 Pro White Driving Combo Pattern Round LED Light - 320003
- 1 Baja Designs Wire Harness For LP9/LP6 Pro (2 Light Max) - 640172