King's OEM Performance Upgrade Kits provide a bolt on suspension system that dramatically improves your on and off-road performance. Our kits are designed to maximize wheel control by damping every inch of shock movement in a smooth and calculated manner, allowing the driver to obtain more control over the vehicle. Each kit has been subjected to extensive dynamometer lab testing as well as punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curve for each vehicle. Every kit is hand built in the USA with top-of-the-line materials machined to precise tolerances and assembled by our experienced shock technicians. All King Shocks have the ability for custom valve adjustments with simple hand tools and are designed to emulate the performance and tunable design of our high-end race shocks. All of our OEM Performance Upgrade Kits come complete and provide all necessary hardware as well as detailed instructions for installation on your vehicle. Along with the durability to last longer than any factory equipped option, King Shock's completely serviceable design allows them to be fully rebuilt after many years of extreme use. See what a difference a set of King Shocks can make on your vehicle. Our experienced shock technicians are always a phone call away to help should any questions arise during installation or use. Nothing rides like a king.
- Lightweight hard anodized 6063 aluminum alloy reservoirs dissipate heat quickly and will not rust due to gas charging contamination.
- High quality fittings are mated to Aeroquip high pressure hoses which resist abrasion and kinking.
- Internally threaded top cap design threads over the shock body to enable maximum piston travel inside the shock body.
- 2.5" Shock cylinders are precision bored to within +/- .001, then honed after cadmium plating to remove buildup for a tight piston seal and optimum valving function.
- Coilover shocks are machined with our own truncated thread design for ultimate strength and trouble-free spring preload and height adjustments.
- Pinch bolt coil adjuster nut offers superior clamping force to retain your coil preload adjustments without crushing the threads like set screw style collars do.
- The heat treated 6061 aluminum alloy piston has our highly developed port configurations that contribute to the unique damping performance and famous King ride quality.
- Wear bands are made from a Rulon composite that offers incredible wear resistance, low deformation under load and high compressive strength. Overlapping end design enhances sealing.
- Large 3/4" or 7/8" diameter shafts have a minimum tensile strength of 100,000 pounds per square inch. They are hard chromed and micro-polished to a 6 RA finish for extended seal life.
- High strength rod end designed for proper clearance on your application. Steel Teflon lined spherical bearings for smooth articulation and long life with no metal-to-metal contact.
- Aluminum components and vehicle specific mounts are machined from aircraft quality billet. Front and rear kits all include all necessary vehicle specific mounting brackets and hardware along with detailed installation instructions. Technical support, if needed, is only a phone call or email away.
- Internal reservoir allows easy bolt-on installation and guards against shock fade during severe use.
- Adjustable: No
- Valving Type: Non-Adjustable Valving
- Upper Mounting Type: Stud
- Lower Mounting type: Eyelet
- Shock Body Color: Silver/ Blue
- Quantity: Set Of 2
- 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra
California Residents, Proposition 65 WARNING