AMP Research invented the PowerStep™, the automatic, electric-powered running board that instantly extends when you open your door and retracts out of sight when the doors close for improved ground clearance, aerodynamics and appearance. Its sleek design, all-weather performance and legendary reliability set the industry standard. PowerStep™ has die-cast aluminum alloy components and precision stainless steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability. The original PowerStep™ is American designed and engineered.
- Plug N' Play System - Plugs into OBD-II Port
- Automatically deploys and retracts to make getting in and out of your vehicle safer and easier
- Can Be Trimmed to Fit Smaller Cab
- Low-profile integrated LED light system
- High-Strength, Die-Cast Aluminum Alloy Components
- Step anodized and PTFE coated military spec finish that resist corrosion and wear and tear
- Precision Stainless Steel Pivot Pins for Rock-Solid Stability
- Maintenance Free Self-Lubricating Bushings for All-Weather Performance
- 2004-2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- 2004-2007 Ford F-350 Super Duty
- 2004-2007 Ford F-450 Super Duty
- Includes all hardware necessary for installation. Product comes with easy-to-understand vehicle specific installation instructions. Be sure to read and precisely follow the provided instructions when installing PowerStep™ Power Running Boards.
- Backed by a 5 year/60,000-mile warranty
California Residents, Proposition 65 WARNING