AMP Research invented the PowerStep™ XL featuring a rugged, bold design, offering a 3” lower stepping surface than the original PowerStep™. This product makes accessing your lifted truck easier. The same automatic, electric-powered running board that instantly extends when you open your door and retracts out of sight when the doors close. The rail is constructed of 6063 Marine grade aluminum with an integrated bracket system with precision stainless steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability to support up to 600 pounds. PowerStep™ XL is maintenance-free with a self-lubricating bushing for all-weather performance and American designed and engineered.
- Automatically deploys and retracts to make getting in and out of your vehicle safer and easier
- Low-profile integrated LED light system
- For accessing lifted trucks & SUV's
- Step anodized and PTFE coated military spec finish that resist corrosion and wear and tear
- High-Strength, Die-Cast Aluminum Alloy Components
- Precision Stainless Steel Pivot Pins for Rock-Solid Stability
- Maintenance Free Self-Lubricating Bushings for All-Weather Performance
- 2004-2007 Ford F250 Super Duty
- 2004-2007 Ford F350 Super Duty
- 2004-2007 Ford F450 Super Duty
- Plug N' Play System
- Includes all hardware necessary for installation. Product comes with easy-to-understand vehicle specific installation instructions. Be sure to read and precisely follow the provided instructions when installing PowerStep™ Power Running Boards.
- Backed by a 5 year/60,000-mile warranty
California Residents, Proposition 65 WARNING